This first post isn’t very easy. I was trying to find out why is my Hugo not always working as intended and found out that I was using
> hugo server -D
which build from draft. Whenever I tried to actually deploy it, my new post disappears. There was an incident of me runing ‘hugo server’ instead of ‘hugo server -D’ once and the post was gone.
- When I found this different in its behavior, I looked into the help section of hugo and discovered the ‘-D’ is for building including draft. Therefore, this website should be working from now on. Since I changed the draft field to be false.
:) Thanks to Tyler and Mike
update at 2019-10-24
Though I am sure not many people reads my blog, I decided to add into some website analytics tool. The particular one I’m using is google analytics. This is for the consideration of “You can’t improve what you can’t measure.”. There is a build-in way for me to add google analytics to the gohugo theme I am using.